I was nominated for this award by the wonderful Amy Berrett, so thank you. If you have not checked out her blog I recommend it, for certain, she is a book junkie with great reviews and a beautiful lay out.
This award follows the basic rules of:
- Thank the blogger which nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 blogs of your choice.
Seven Green Onion Factoids:
- I love watching Saturday morning cartoons with my kids. I enjoy shows like Teen Titans Go or Adventure Time just as much, if not more than them. And the best part is the inside jokes the kids and I share that makes Moms head spin, or question her life choices.
- I need to have chocolate in the house at all times. I do not eat chocolate everyday, but having it near me in case the urge rises, is important. To not fail at this, I need extra chocolate around for after I do eat some, there will still be some here until I can get more.
- There is simply no pleasure greater than sliding on a new pair of socks. That may not be a fact about me, but a fact about life.
- I love to watch me some hockey. Calgary Flames are my jam, despite years of ups and mostly downs. I am a loyal fan and I keep up to date with all the little stats and transactions.
- My collection of art prints is out of control. I love picking up prints from local and favorite artists. I also have amassed plenty of concert posters. Unfortunately, I have no where to put everything. One day there will be a room in my house with way too much art.
- I hate rice. Making me the only person on the planet that dislikes the worlds most prominent grain. I eat it with a grimace on my face, and will avoid it in any possible circumstance. There is no rational reason for it, I just cannot stand it.
- As a kid I would sleep anywhere and everywhere that wasn’t my bed. I would tuck into corners and cubbies, under coffee tables, even under my bed. I would spend most of summer vacation in a tent, in the backyard. My favorite, was sleeping by a screen door when it was raining so I could listen to it, while feeling random splashes hit me.
Well that’s that, a little insight to your blogging super hero. As for who I will tag lets have a look…
I owe MyComicRelief one, so blammo, tagged.
Library Lizard is at the top of my notifications. You know what that means… tag.
Next post I see go up on my feed gets the tag… Reading Turtle Duck, consider yourself tagged.
Thanks booknerds, please don’t send me some rice now.