Happy October! Its time for another wrap-up, care of the Sunday Mise en Place. It has been a darker week on The Green Onion Blog, as some blacker comedies were reviewed. Could just be my mind preparing for Halloween. I usually start by catching up a little on what’s going on, but it’s been a quiet week and this will be a quick Mise en Place, so lets get everything in place, shall we?
Last Weeks Posts-
- Mondays review featured a fun, dark, supernatural fiction in, Johannes Cabal: The Necromancer by Jonathan L. Howard. A great pick up if you are trying to get in the spirit this Halloween.
- Everybody’s favorite series returned with another Top 10, this round featured a look at shapeshifters.
- One of the most entertaining new comics took stage for this weeks graphic novel review. Have a look at I Hate Fairyland by the amazing Skottie Young.
- Robert Munsch was back up for another review, with a fantasy classic Paper Bag Princess.
- Friday featured a breakdown of 5 movies that you should be looking forward to in October.
- Finally, I did a the Peculiar Children Book Tag, in anticipation for Tim Burton’s film adaptation of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
Things to look forward to this week: I review a book that I started because of an awesome Twitter account from the talented author. A quick pop culture history lesson is due. A comic book review of one of the biggest alternate universes out there. We get ready for Thanksgiving, as it approaches next weekend, in Canada. And even more, so be sure to keep an eye on greenonionblog.com.
Thanks booknerds, happy harvest!