Thank you, thank you, welcome to Red Onion week on the Green Onion Blog, even all my haters. This week is going to be tremendous, it’s gonna be huge, the biggest, best week ever in blogging, it’ll be tremendous, believe me. Early predictions say that millions of people will be coming to read my posts this week, it’ll be a bigly crowd, like all the way to the mall. This blog has been a total disaster. We gotta get smart, and I know words, I have the best words, there will be so much winning. I’m like, a really smart person. I am going to make the Green Onion Blog great again!
What’s Going On…
I’m gonna build a wall around my house. It’ll be the best wall. I haven’t had an issue with vandalism or drugs coming into my home, but there are some bad hombres out there. So, just in case I am going to build the biggest, greatest wall around my house. The world is a scary place, gotta keep the “evil” out. So, my wall will be tremendous. The best part, somebody else will pay for it. I don’t know who, or how, but I have plans. Believe me, I have the best plans.
I am also gonna go ahead and make the decision to change all of Green’s images to images of me this week. They’re great, they really represent the size of my hands, bigly. Believe me, I have biggest hands.
Last Weeks Posts-
- Green revisited his thoughts on Audiobooks, it’s a mess, I support paying the most for your books.
- A look at the Top 10 Fictional Schools, it’s a mess, i’m like really smart, I went to an ivy league school.
- Rocket Racoon and Groot, Gaurdians of the Galaxy my big hands. If they were so great there wouldn’t be so many bad hombres out there.
- And then there is the so-called children’s book author, Mo Willems.
- A look at February in Pop Culture History is a mess. He didn’t even mention The Apprentice, the greatest show of all time.
- And the Blogger Recognition Award. Sure, Green did not deserve that at all.
We gotta get smart, and drain the swamp here. I am gonna re-review one of Greens favourite books, it’ll be tremendously better, the best. I will talk about the most under rated heroes in fiction. I’ll take a look at an ‘over-rated’ Dr. Seuss book. And, a whole bunch of other great stuff. This’ll be the best week, I’d tell you to come by but everyone already is. Millions and millions of people are coming, it’ll be tremendous.
Thanks booknerds, let’s make the Green Onion Blog great again!