And, like that it’s March. 2018 is moving too fast- have I said that before? It doesn’t even matter because with this snow it feels like it has been winter for around six years. We have been hit with so many major snowfalls that our car literally has to pave its own path. I have nowhere left to put the shovelled snow. And, I worry about taking my kids outside because they may get lost under a snow drift. Anyways, before I go dig myself a way out of the house, today let’s see what’s been going on-
What’s Going On-
This week has been pretty crazy but, it wasn’t me this time. Jenn got hit disgustingly hard with school work this week. Like, way too much for one single person. I have spent much effort in supporting her but, there is only so much someone can do from the sidelines. Anyways, she managed to do it all, and I couldn’t be more happy for her. It’s great to know the things we can accomplish in a few days when we need to buckle down. Way to go, Jenn, you killed it.
In more bloggy news, I actually did some blogging. After weeks of settling into having an abundant amount of writing work, I finally did as promised and get some routine back. I hope everyone has been enjoying what I’ve been dropping. There is much more on the way; I am hoping March will be a great month. Thanks for sticking it out with me.
Last Week’s Posts-
- It’s been another crazy week on Daily Tings, and I have been working on creating some more original content. Here is a selection of my favourite posts this week: Canadians Aren’t Speaking the Same Language, Vancouver Police Looking to Get Volunteers Drunk, “Terry From the Pier”, Federal Budget Plan on Cannabis and Canadian Forces drop Raft Through Florida Home.
- Another week of Our Cartoon President, and… well, it was pretty disappointing. Read my review on Bubbleblabber, here.
- Is anybody as pumped for the movies coming out in March as I am? Here is my list of five that I need to see.
- Long have I awaited the release of The Terrifics from DC Comics. I was so happy I wrote a review that day.
- March is a pretty significant month in pop culture history. Click here for your history lesson.
- Does anyone remember the “Log Driver’s Waltz”, the classic Canadian short film. Read my throwback recap for some real nostalgia.
- Also, found a really special comic book that hits all the spots on a Green Onion checklist. Read this first 10/10 comic review.
More of the same and more of the things. I am excited to share some more books and reviews. You know the rap, more on the way.