Happy Sunday, and welcome back to another round of the Mise en Place. The weekly series of the Green Onion Blog, that goes over everything from what I blogged about this week to what I ate for breakfast. Essentially, I will write anything and everything on Sundays. You can also come here for a weekly wrap-up of all the things that went down on the blog, and then get a sneak peek at what’s to come. For now, let’s talk about what’s going on.
What’s Going On-
I’m not feeling so hot. The other night I was abruptly woken up by a terrible dream, and I couldn’t get back to sleep. In fact, I haven’t been able to sleep properly since. Plus, it has been hot as heck in the city. So, now I’m a hot mess of headaches, sore back, and sleep deprived. Sweet.
How about San Diego Comic-Con? What’s your favourite news to come out of the big show? Are you loving any trailers? I honestly think Shazam looks great. I think that story really works for a movie, and they would have to do something drastic to really mess it up. Like, bring in Ben Affleck in a Batman costume.
Well, that’s good. I have so much work to get done today so I gotta wrap this up.
Last Week’s Posts-
- This week kicked off with a review of Avengers #4.
- Then, instead of doing a Top 10 this week, I did the impossible and ranked all of the MCU films. It’s worth a read, whether you agree or not.
- Gideon Falls is going to be a TV show! It’s time to start reading it and my reviews.
- This week, I launched a new series in Longbox Selects. I am really excited about this series and you should definitely read the first one for some added background.
- The week ended the same way it started, with a review of Avengers #5.
Lots of great posts coming over the next couple weeks. There is a good new comic book day this week, including the second issue of Amazing Spider-Man and The Terrifics. I’m not certain what the Top 10 will be yet, but don’t miss this week’s Longbox Select.
Thanks, everyone, sorry for the quick Mise en Place this week.