Whoa, I have a whole list of ideas for this top ten series, but for some reason, I am just not feeling it. I have also had a bunch of ideas, but again none of them seem to be clicking.
So, what the heck am I supposed to write about?
How about I just share my flopping thought process and move on to the other things that are taking up my headspace.
10. I Should Just Do A Super Villain Zodiac Signs
Ooh, that’s good it would tie back into last week’s piece which was a lot of fun. Plus, it is fascinating. But… that’s a lot of work this morning, dude. You have a hefty workload this afternoon. It’ll come out better if you can give it some attention.
9. Why Don’t You Pull An Idea Out of Your List
Hmm, let’s have a look… …. … nah, not feeling any of them this morning.
7. There’s Lots of Other Pop Culture Things You Could Come Up With
True, I know there is a whole plethora of ideas swimming around. The problem is my brain is focused on a lot of other things.
6. So, Why Don’t You Do Something to Document and Share That Journey
I am on quite the little path of self-discovery and spirituality. And it is literally 11:11 right now. But, man, you’re gonna get right into it and lose yourself. You have work to do today!
5. How About Something Simple Like Top Reasons You’re Excited for Zyler to go Back to School
Well, there really is only one reason – 6+ hours of peace a day.
4. Fantastic Four Villains?
Don’t you think they’re sick of hearing me talk about the FF by now, brain? Seriously, you can talk about them once a month now, enjoy that.
3. Well You Figure It Out
What? You’re my creativity, that’s your job. I’m just reason, what am I supposed to do?
2. Too Bad I Gave It Enough Energy Today
I understand I appreciate you brain. You’ve been through a lot lately, and you’re killing it. I love you.
1. Just Write About Not Knowing What to Write About